Honored Contributor

Carolyn P. American West Visit - July 2019

Happy Fourth of July CP/American West Fans Woman Happy

Anything tickle your fancy?  I experienced a power outage for nearly 24 hours and when I finally was able to get back online, I checked the new figural enhancers and ordered the doe.  

American West Sterling Silver Picture Jasper Doe Enhancer - J362605

I really like the color and matrix of the picture jasper as it was photographed for the item number.

I see they presented the figural enhancers last night.  The doe shown on TV last nights looks a little pale.  Sigh.  I have a difficult relationship with picture jasper.  If it's too pale or the matrix is too blotchy, I get disappointed.  I understand these are natural stones and you never know what you are going to get and I find myself hoping I get a good one.

A couple of years ago I ordered this owl enhancer from the Q

Image result for american west owl enhancers

When I received it, the matrix was so off putting to me I had to return it Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn P. American West Visit - July 2019

I watched the show yesterday with Amy Stran hosting and stuff was selling out right and left...either QVC didn't order enough quantity, or as I told my husband, "These b*tches are shopping!" I refer to other shoppers in a derogatory manner when they buy items out from under me. Haaaaaa!

Seems I was in a cuff buying mood as I ended up ordering the five gemstone cuff in Howlite, and also the beauty below. Yep, it's a splurge, but I did it anyway. 😁

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  I know exactly what you are saying Woman LOL  I wasn't sure what the heck happened while I was in the dark and I nearly broke my neck to order the doe.  I didn't even care that it hadn't been presented yet.

When I bought the bluebird figural enhancer, I paid $99.95 (last summer).  The $79.98 price for these enhancers is pretty good.

Esteemed Contributor

I like many things!  This one:

https://www.qvc.com/American-West-Sterling-Silver-Rainbow-Sun-Gemstone-Necklace.product.J362597.html...

But I simply would not find enough reason to wear it.  

Enjoy the doe, @Bird mama .  I love jasper.  I have an awesome red jasper ring with a nice chunk.  I mean, it could double as a brass knuckle in a pinch!  What was the cause of the outage?

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   Bad storm, trees down.

Respected Contributor

I ordered J361774. I had wanted a smaller Baja enhancer and it is sunrise too. Very happy.  It sold out so quickly.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The 64 inch sterling beads, the Sunrise naja and multo-color stone cuff.  

I buy all the Sunrise items, but did not get the rainbow, preferred to spend on the sterling beads.

I have the really big multi-color stone naja and it goes great with my big sterling beads, but wanted the smaller one for the 64 incher.  Also have the tiny Sunrise naja but find I rarely wear it.

I do with Q would stock the multi-color Sunrise Dakota cuff - they have it on the AW site - why not on Q?  

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I watched the show yesterday with Amy Stran hosting and stuff was selling out right and left...either QVC didn't order enough quantity, or as I told my husband, "These b*tches are shopping!" I refer to other shoppers in a derogatory manner when they buy items out from under me. Haaaaaa!

Seems I was in a cuff buying mood as I ended up ordering the five gemstone cuff in Howlite, and also the beauty below. Yep, it's a splurge, but I did it anyway. 😁

No Image Found

@pupwhipped  

LOL   ... I like your style ...   I didn't get to watch any of the shows and just happen to see your bracelet, above.  Hmmm, thought I ... hmmm, think I'll splurge and get that, too.  Well, it's on waitlist, so who knows if I'll  get it.

@Bird mama  ,,, I like your selections, too ... great choices among many.

Respected Contributor

Do they sell a beefy chain for the enhancers?

Honored Contributor

Hi @traveler   I'm not sure what you would consider beefy.  I think Carolyn Pollack's chains under the Carolyn Pollack Brand (versus American West) are beefier.

Here's a link

https://www.qvc.com/jewelry/necklaces/carolyn-pollack/_/N-1z13i6nZmfmvZ1z13bjo/c.html?limit=96&ro=mf...