Honored Contributor

American West Shows - Monday, September 2, 2019 (Labor Day)

I've heard Carolyn say many times she is here for every holiday. I wish she could have a TSV or Big Deal, but at least she's here!

Three shows:

1:00 - 3:00 a.m., all Eastern Daylight Time

6:00 - 7:00 a.m.

4:00 - 6:00 a.m. 

Lots of new. Labor Day plans interfere with the last show for me - I will have to DVR. Maybe I can finally get spiny oyster earrings1

What do you all want to get? 

Honored Contributor

Re: American West Shows - Monday, September 2, 2019 (Labor Day)

She was here last July 4.  I enjoy watching her programs even if I don't buy anything.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 - I enjoy her shows too! I like the stories she brings about the jewelry. I've already ordered two pairs of earrings - now I have to sit on my hands - LOL! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  I own a couple of her rings but I am lying low this weekend on spending.  lol  Enjoy your earrings.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone own/wear American West leather cord necklaces with sterling toggles for enhancers? I've been watching those for several months and the reviews appear to be very well received.

Need comments on the following concerns:

(1) Is the dye on the leather permanent? Don't want it to bleed onto skin and/or clothing.

(2) Are the toggles strong enough to hold a large enhancer without seperating from the leather cord?

(3) All leather stretches. Has this leather necklace been pre-stretched?

Thanks for any help you are able to share. Today is the day I'm ordering at least two colors.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Just got home and watched video from the 6 a.m. show.

No disrespect for any host, but. . .

Just let Carolyn and Deanna run the show! I SO enjoy watching Deanna comment on how she is wearing the pieces! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Does anyone own/wear American West leather cord necklaces with sterling toggles for enhancers? I've been watching those for several months and the reviews appear to be very well received.

Need comments on the following concerns:

(1) Is the dye on the leather permanent? Don't want it to bleed onto skin and/or clothing.

(2) Are the toggles strong enough to hold a large enhancer without seperating from the leather cord?

(3) All leather stretches. Has this leather necklace been pre-stretched?

Thanks for any help you are able to share. Today is the day I'm ordering at least two colors.  

@BirkiLady - I have three of these (turquoise, saddle brown, and white - the only reason I don't have black is because I already had one from James Avery). I love them and wear them a lot. I've never had any problem with color rubbing off on my skin or any clothing. I've worn Carolyn's mid-size Naja (not the huge one) and others that size with no problem. The leather is very supple and comfortable for me. The more I wear certain colors I notice a "softening" of it. HTH a little! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is there where we are having the Labor Day chat?  I ask because there's another thread in Jewelry.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Which earrings did you select @beach-mom ?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hi @Bird mama ! I'm so sorry - I didn't know there was a discussion in another thread. I always come right to the CP thread to see what is going on!

I got the Dakota earrings in spiny oyster. I ordered them last time she was here, they were in process, then backordered, then I got the e-mail my order was cancelled because they couldn't get it. So it showed up again - so I will get it! Smiley Happy