Valued Contributor

Re: When / How do you listen to Audible?

@techsupport - I always listen to my audiobook while doing my morning power walk on the beach.  The miles do seem to fly by and I actually look forward to my morning walks.  I also like to listen when I go to bed. The only issue with that is I always fall asleep and lose my place. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@number one queen wrote:

I have always wanted to do audio books but find I wander off so never do ! Just read the kindle and hard covers.

I used to get the books on tape from the library and it took forever to read them because I kept having to roll back due to being distracted.

I have had Alexa read books to me when I'm getting dressed in the morning and I am able to do it in small doses that way.

I just bought my first audible book on pre-order to try.  I didn't subscribe because I need to see if I can get through a book in a reasonable amount of time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

On Sunday, I listened to my audio book while my family was watching football! We were all together enjoying family time, but I was listening to my book rather than the commentary. It totally worked for me and I am searching for my next compelling "listen"!

Occasional Contributor

Audible is my go to for getting ready for work, driving to and from work  and I also love to set the sleep timer and listen to books as I drift off to sleep.