Respected Contributor

ORIGAMI COVER FOR KINDLE VOYAGE

Does anyone here have one of these covers for their voyage?  If so, do you like it and do you find it comfortable to hold while reading?  

Respected Contributor

Re: ORIGAMI COVER FOR KINDLE VOYAGE

I have an Amazon brand Origami for one of my regular Kindle Fires and I don't like it at all.  I use just a regular one that makes like a book.  If I need to prop it at an angle, I love the Prop'n Go Slim from Amazon.  They are expensive, but well worth it.  They are very durable and last for years.  I have 3 of them.  One for my kitchen, one for the bedroom and one for my office.   

The Origami seems clumsy to set up and then when it is set up, it is usually at the wrong angle.  That Prop'n Go can make your device at any angle you want.  It is awesome for laying in bed with too.  I put a pillow on my stomach and then put the prop n go on top of the pillow.  Works for me.

Respected Contributor

@Tyak  I have an origami cover and I love it.  I read mainly at my kitchen table so I like that it stands by itself.  The angle seems perfect to me.  And I love the fact that it turns the kindle off when I close it and turns it on when I open it. 

I do read sitting up in bed and then I fold the cover all the way back.  It seems comfortable to me.  In fact, more comfortable to hold than before I had the cover.  I'm very satisfied with mine.  I think I got it on ebay.  It's the one that looks like a stained glass tree.  Hope that helps.  I've read that a lot of people don't like this cover, but I love it. 

Respected Contributor

OP here....I got an origami cover for my kindle voyage and I like it.  I'm sorry I paid attention to the reviews on them and instead, purchased a kintie cover.  After approx. 4 months of use, it started coming apart and would put the kindle to sleep when closing it.  I'm finding the origami cover very easy to get used to and easy to hold, so I would give it 4 stars and recommend it to others.   If it weren't so pricey, i'd give it 5 stars!