Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Lovely Wife

[ Edited ]

I finished this book about a week or so ago. I did enjoy it. I don't want to give anything away so it's hard to discuss. I was not surprised at some of the things that were revealed in the last few chapters and surprised by others. 

It was worth the read. 

Valued Contributor
I thought it was a strange book
Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
I'm not entirely sure I understood the surprise ending of this book...it threw a monkey wrench into the works!

It wasn’t 100% clear to me either but it definitely was a surprise twist. 

@GenXmuse @MarnieRez3 

I got the ending. I was not happy but there was a reference to the name earlier in the book, and a look into that person as well early on.

It sucks not to be able to discuss/write about this book. 

Honored Contributor

If you post with a spoiler tag would that work? Or start a new topic with spoiler in the title?

Honored Contributor

I think that some have trouble with this book in that it is hard to imagine or accept a woman in this circumstance.  As we all know women are most definitely up to anything and can do anything.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I just requested from my Library. I am number 13 on the list.

I just requested it-there's no waitlist at my library. I am having doubts, tho, after reading some of my besties' from the book thread's reviews.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Lovely Wife

[ Edited ]

I requested it finally.  I didn't before.  There were so many people in front of me.  One review from Goodreads tipped me over.  "I loved this nasty little book."  

One other thing.  I hate the name Tobias.  It reminds me of a turtle.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I just requested from my Library. I am number 13 on the list.

I just requested it-there's no waitlist at my library. I am having doubts, tho, after reading some of my besties' from the book thread's reviews.

@Judaline 

If you get your books from the library then you have nothing to loose. I really enjoyed the book, but I have a good GF, and a co-worker who did not. It's hit I miss. I say give it a whirl.