Valued Contributor

I now have over one hundred books on my IPad Kindle. Can someone please tell me how to quickly find the title of a specific book so that I don’t have to scroll through my entire library looking for it? I’m sure it is probably very simple, but I am missing something. I have tried, for over an hour, to figure it out n my own, but I’m not having any luck. I even tried an online search to my conundrum, but still, no luck. I am hoping someone here will be able to help. 

Respected Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot There is a search button on the upper right hand side of the screen... (right under where it shows the battery life).

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much! I had tried that search bar earlier, but it kept taking me to Amazon. I guess because I didn’t actually have the book, in my library, that I was searching for. Geez Louise! I knew where had to be a simple solution. Thanks again. 🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: Kindle on IPad question

[ Edited ]

you can also "sort" your books by

recent

z - a

a - z

or list or covers

HTH

Respected Contributor

I have about 400 books so i know what you mean 

Respected Contributor

I search on the computer and just send a few to whatever I'm reading at a time.  I just have too many books.

amazon books.jpeg

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

In addition to search which is the quickest method, you could also organize your books into collections. I can't believe that I have a thousand kindle books, over 300 are cookbooks. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

In addition to search which is the quickest method, you could also organize your books into collections. I can't believe that I have a thousand kindle books, over 300 are cookbooks. 

I used to do collections, but decided it was too much work to do every time I upgraded my readers.  I'm not sure how many of mine are cookbooks, maybe 150 or so.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*