Honored Contributor

Has anyone read anything by Kevin O'Brien? 

He has a new book out Hide your Fear and wrote Unspeakable and Make Them Cry.  

I've never read any of his work but he popped up as a possible recommendation. 

I'd love to hear! Thanks. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse I love his books, and I have a lot of them. I already have read Make Them Cry!!! His books are sooo good, easy to get into, they move along and keep your interest all the way to the end.......I signed up on Goodreads to try to win a copy of Hide Your Fears-it sounds so good!!!!!!!

Contributor

I love his books.  I always think I know what's going on but there's always a twist that you don't know is coming.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @CANDLEQUEEN and @tassimo for your responses.  I have some of his books in my wishlist.  💐

Any recs of which book book I should try out first?  Decisions, decisions!

Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Thank you @CANDLEQUEEN and @tassimo for your responses.  I have some of his books in my wishlist.  💐

Any recs of which book book I should try out first?  Decisions, decisions!

@GenXmuse I will have to get back to you on that, because I am not at home.But I will say any one of them that you choose will be good. I have read at least 10 of his, and no duds...........

Honored Contributor

Gee, thanks, @CANDLEQUEEN 👍

Contributor

Hide Your Fear, No One Needs To Know, Disturbed, You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone, The Last Victim.  These are just a few of his books I've read and liked.  I don't think you'll be unhappy about any of his books.  

Honored Contributor

@tassimo Thank you so much!