Honored Contributor

Any ideas?

I have tried:

Library

E-bay

Amazon

The book is "Devil May Care". Read it several years ago and would like to read it again.It is not the Devil May Care book that is being made into a James Bond movie.

Frequent Contributor

Allbookstores.com:  I've ordered from them before. Search the particular one you want. I saw the one you are looking for. I think it's page 2. Compare, and you will have a selection of where to buy. Good luck.

Respected Contributor

Re: Help w/locating a book

[ Edited ]

thriftbooks .com

alibris .com

abebooks .com

Honored Contributor

Thriftbooks dot com 

Hardcover Devil May Care Book

Honored Contributor

Have you googled the title? Usually works for me.

Honored Contributor

Found it and ordered it. Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

FOXXEE: This is the new James Bond. Not what I want.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Any ideas?

I have tried:

Library

E-bay

Amazon

The book is "Devil May Care". Read it several years ago and would like to read it again.It is not the Devil May Care book that is being made into a James Bond movie.

If this is the title I think you mean, this book is by Elizabeth Peters and you should be able to find it in Paperback in Amazon.  She was a terrific and prolific writer.  Most of he books are still in print.  Peters also writes under the name Barbara Michaels.

Super Contributor
Powell’s Books in Portland OR is one of the biggest book stores new and used. They sell online now. You can probably find anything there. And their bookstore is a book lovers dream if you are ever in Portland.