Valued Contributor

I just finished "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens and I loved it!  Had a hard time putting it down and finished it in about 24 hours.  I ordered it from my local library and got the large print.  I live in a town of 200 people and our library will borrow from the larger libraries which enhances your chance of finding what you want.    

Honored Contributor

What is it about?

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I just finished "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens and I loved it!  Had a hard time putting it down and finished it in about 24 hours.  I ordered it from my local library and got the large print.  I live in a town of 200 people and our library will borrow from the larger libraries which enhances your chance of finding what you want.    

@coconut1818, Thanks, I downloaded this yesterday, and I’m anxious to read it after your review.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Never mind. Just read a review. Sounds great!

Respected Contributor

Just picked it up from the library.  Need to finish Educated first. 

Glad you liked it. Have heard great reviews about it 

Trusted Contributor

It's our book club's February pick, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

Contributor

I loved it too!  My husband is now reading it.  I highly recommend it!

Valued Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

What is it about?

Sorry, just saw this!  It's the life story about a very poor girl born in the swamp lands.  I didn't want the book to end.  I read that it's being made into a movie.  I loved her character.

Trusted Contributor

@coconut1818

I finished it yesterday. I loved it too. Thanks to the person on these boards that recommended it. It was a while back as I borrow Kindle books from my library & I was on a wait list for this one. It was definitely worth the wait. I read it in just a couple days. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm on the reserve list at the library. Don't know how long it's going to be, but I'm dying to read it. Heard lots of good things about it.