Trusted Contributor
Yay! I finally won 2 books from Goodreads today! I know it's not that big of a deal, especially under these horrible, horrible circumstances, but I am excited and it's nice to be excited about something these days!!😀
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Yay! I finally won 2 books from Goodreads today! I know it's not that big of a deal, especially under these horrible, horrible circumstances, but I am excited and it's nice to be excited about something these days!!😀

Congratulations!  Do you know which books, or do you get to choose?

Trusted Contributor
@alicedee, thank you! Yes, the books are "His and Hers" by Alice Feeney and "The Better Half: On The Genetic Superiority Of Women" by Sharon Moalem, MD, PHD. I really enjoyed Alice Feeney's "Sometimes I Lie" and the other book only had 1 review so far and it was 5 Stars. It sounds really interesting!
Respected Contributor

That's awesome that you won!  Happy reading!!

Honored Contributor

Yay!  So happy for you!  🎈🎈📚🎈🎈

Trusted Contributor
Thanks, ladies! I guess it will be 4-6 weeks to get them shipped and I'll be anxiously waiting!!😃😃
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Goodreads Win!!

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books wrote:

@hooked on books

Congratulations.  I won one yesterday as well.  The Paris Library and one last week Secrets and Sisters. 

Enjoy.  I always get excited when I win from GR. 

Trusted Contributor
@SWEET, that's terrific! Congratulations! I know, there is just something about the words "You won" that gives us a feeling of excitement! Enjoy your "winnings"!!!!😃📚
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@SWEET, that's terrific! Congratulations! I know, there is just something about the words "You won" that gives us a feeling of excitement! Enjoy your "winnings"!!!!😃📚

You said it @hooked on books about the feeling of excitement. Enjoy yours too.