Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

That's not a resource I use, but I should try it. Is it hard to figure out?

No.  Under "browse" you go to giveaways, you put in print or Kindle and sometimes now audio books show up.  You can browse by featured, most entries, new entries.  Enter, affirm your address, sign the whatever legal thingy box and you're in.

I wish you luck!!!

Honored Contributor

I have ZERO luck winning books. I think we've discussed this before, you and me, @SWEET .

I've only ever one ONE book on Goodreads but it was a wonderful book, a five-star book, Diane Setterfield's "Once Upon a River."

I don't know if it's because Amazon knows I'll buy the book, or because I'm a slow reader, or if it's because I'm a tough reviewer,  but I've been entering more and more and I never win!!!  I think I just have very bad book luck.

I'm happy for everyone who wins!!!

Respected Contributor

@smoky22 wrote:

@SWEET  congrats on all your free books.  I wanted to tell you I love your latest avatar!

Thanks on both!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I have ZERO luck winning books. I think we've discussed this before, you and me, @SWEET .

I've only ever one ONE book on Goodreads but it was a wonderful book, a five-star book, Diane Setterfield's "Once Upon a River."

I don't know if it's because Amazon knows I'll buy the book, or because I'm a slow reader, or if it's because I'm a tough reviewer,  but I've been entering more and more and I never win!!!  I think I just have very bad book luck.

I'm happy for everyone who wins!!!

Pure luck. Don't stop trying!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SWEET .  Keep having your luck!  I'll probably keep not having mine LOL.  

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Thanks @SWEET .  Keep having your luck!  I'll probably keep not having mine LOL.  

LOL. 

Honored Contributor

I have such good luck in winning books, my husband for a while thought I was joking. But I have been on a losing streak as of late....

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have such good luck in winning books, my husband for a while thought I was joking. But I have been on a losing streak as of late....

Know the feeling about your husband.  I'll say to my hubby, guess what and he'll say  you won a book.  LOL.

My mailman and UPS guy are used to me by now. Not on a first name basis but we should be.  LOL