Honored Contributor

Wow!!!!  I loved it!!!It was very good, moved along quickly and kept my interest, I couldn't wait to pick it up each day! Hope this author starts writing more books! It was an excellent read, if you love psychological thrillers!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finished Girl Before!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN I have just read the 1st chapter, I have been reading so much that I actually had to come back to reality and do some cleaning today, SIGH, so hope to be back at reading it tonight, it sounds like just the kind of books that you and I love!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I have just read the 1st chapter, I have been reading so much that I actually had to come back to reality and do some cleaning today, SIGH, so hope to be back at reading it tonight, it sounds like just the kind of books that you and I love!

It is. You will really like it I hope! Did you finish Behind Closed Doors?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I loved listening to GB when it first appeared.

The other psych thriller that captured a lot of

buzz around the same time ~ Behind Her Eyes ~

had an ending that was too weird for my taste.

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I finished Behind Closed Doors late yesterday afternoon, I sat down at least 6 times to write a review but no matter how I wrote the review it revealed too much of the story and I did not want to spoil parts for any future readers, let us just say the ending was perfection!  The author definitely has a long and lucrative career ahead of her!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wow!!!!  I loved it!!!It was very good, moved along quickly and kept my interest, I couldn't wait to pick it up each day! Hope this author starts writing more books! It was an excellent read, if you love psychological thrillers!!!!!!

Who is the author?

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I finished Behind Closed Doors late yesterday afternoon, I sat down at least 6 times to write a review but no matter how I wrote the review it revealed too much of the story and I did not want to spoil parts for any future readers, let us just say the ending was perfection!  The author definitely has a long and lucrative career ahead of her!

Who is the author?

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl The author of Behind Closed Doors is B.A. Paris.

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl The author of The Girl Before" is JP Delaney.

Respected Contributor

Thank you Care Bears!!