Trusted Contributor

Amazon Helpful Votes - How To Check

Does anybody know how to find out which of your Amazon reviews got helpful votes?

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Helpful Votes - How To Check

@stuyvesant wrote:

Does anybody know how to find out which of your Amazon reviews got helpful votes?

I think you get emails

or go to the item and check the reviews you have written 

Honored Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

@stuyvesant, click on any of your reviews and bookmark your profile page.  It will show your rank, total number of helpful votes and every one of your reviews. 

I check mine sometimes to see which get votes.  For me it's a great compliment when someone likes my review and I'm proud of how I've gotten better in rank (I started at three-million-something and now I'm in 20,000-something).

They do not send emails.  Goodreads does, if you choose that option, but Amazon does not, they only send you questions people ask about things you reviewed.

Honored Contributor

@stuyvesant, I should have said your profile page will stay in one tab and when you click on any review it will open in a separate tab so your profile page which makes it much easier to check your reviews.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@stuyvesant, I should have said your profile page will stay in one tab and when you click on any review it will open in a separate tab so your profile page which makes it much easier to check your reviews.  Smiley Happy

I used to be able to click on my profile and all my reviews showed up, with the number of helpful votes individually listed for each review.

I can still access my profile, which tells me how many helpful  votes I  have in total, but there's no  way to  tell which individual reviews have helpful votes. 

I also like it when people find a review of mine helpful, and I could see that by accessing my profile, but not any longer.  

I thought there might be some way to find out, without clicking on each of my individual reviews, and then clicking on the product, and scrolling through all the reviews to find mine!

Honored Contributor

@stuyvesant, I just went through the process to check for you -- and when I'm at my profile page and I click on an individual book or product,  it takes me directly to my review (not to the book's main page) and I can see, if there are helpful votes, how many. 

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@stuyvesant, I just went through the process to check for you -- and when I'm at my profile page and I click on an individual book or product,  it takes me directly to my review (not to the book's main page) and I can see, if there are helpful votes, how many. 

Thanks, @LoriLori.  I think I understand my problem now.  My account is completely private, nobody can see my profile page but me.  I'm thinking that by selecting the privacy option, I lost the ability to track my helpfull votes.  Oh well!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of personal information

Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@stuyvesant wrote:

They do not send emails.  Goodreads does, if you choose that option, but Amazon does not, they only send you questions people ask about things you reviewed.

They do sometimes.