Honored Contributor

Written by K.J. Edin. Very depressing! And I was getting something out of this book until the author talks about one of their biggest expenses-cigarettes.

Honored Contributor

You can't smoke too many cigarettes for 2 bucks................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

My arm just would not cooperate with me in order to finish the Dean Koontz book I had written about earlier, and then I tried to read another book, and again my arm Yelled very loudly" To stop abusin\gt it", so yesterday I stacked 3 pillows on my lap and started reading "Come sundown" by" Nora Roberts", I simply cannot put it down.  I have gone to the library and requested an audio book, I wanted to stay reading "Books} and was very hesitant about audio books, but my arm is being stubborn so I have Lightkeepers Daughter and will start listening tomorrow, wish me luck I am stubborn and hard headed and do not like change so listening to a book, instead of holding one and turning the pages is going to be hard to get used to but like our head Librarian says "You might find you like this way better, you will never know until you try it", so here I am

Valued Contributor

I had the pleasure to meet Nora Roberts once. What a stunning woman!  

Respected Contributor

Product Details

$2.00 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America by Kathryn J Edin and H Luke Shaefer

Thanks for posting. Looks interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

Boy I am loopy from the allergy tablets this is the 2nd time I have posted under the wrong subject, I really had thought I posted under what are you reading Aug 2017, sorry everyone!