Enjoy a rich & delicious dessert without ever turning on the oven! It's such an easy & delicious recipe that friends & family will love.
Tip: You can substitute vanilla pudding mix for the cheesecake variety.
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp sugar
4 oz butter, melted
24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
3.4 oz cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups heavy cream, cold
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Fresh berries or your favorite dessert topping, for serving
1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
2. Spray the bottom and sides of a 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides. Freeze for 15 minutes.
3. While the crust sets, add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth, about 30 seconds. Put in the pudding and vanilla, mix until combined, then set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, add the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Using the whisk attachment, beat the ingredients just until soft
(slightly firm peaks should form and hold their shape). Gently fold half of this into the cream cheese mixture using a spatula. Once combined, fold in the remaining.
5. Pour the filling into the crust and smooth out the top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6. When ready to serve, carefully run a butter knife around the outside of the cheesecake to remove it from the springform pan. Serve with fresh berries or your favorite dessert topping, such as chocolate, strawberry, or caramel sauce.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.