Honored Contributor

Re: what is wen dooters???

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

It is Linda Cooper's  horse not Linda Cooper. I wonder who dug up this old thread, its amazing that all these old threads are croping up again 

@77yangya wrote:

Wen Dooters is Miss Cooper, Chaz's operations manager.  She's been riding horses since she was a child.  She has her own horses and in fact, saved one from the slaughter.  It was very neglected and she did Wen treatments on him and this horse now looks like a show horse.  She's been on the show a few times.  She has long strawberry blonde hair.

My thoughts exactly. But it is that time again, isn't it? Chaz is on again soon, no? But an almost 2 year old thread isn't nearly as bad as the 3 year old thread that was recently dredged up, lol!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

It is Linda Cooper's  horse not Linda Cooper. I wonder who dug up this old thread, its amazing that all these old threads are croping up again 

@77yangya wrote:

Wen Dooters is Miss Cooper, Chaz's operations manager.  She's been riding horses since she was a child.  She has her own horses and in fact, saved one from the slaughter.  It was very neglected and she did Wen treatments on him and this horse now lWoman Surprisedooks like a show horse.  She's been on the show a few times.  She has long strawberry blonde hair.

My thoughts exactly. But it is that time again, isn't it? Chaz is on again soon, no? But an almost 2 year old thread isn't nearly as bad as the 3 year old thread that was recently dredged up, lol!

But wait!  How can this be?  I thought the new forum fixed all of thatWoman Surprised

Spoiler