Valued Contributor

I would love you to tell me what you think of Dennis"new face cream  It just came  It was a set of 2  I have a feeling it is making me feel dry  I love the line  I love his hair products but my hair feels soft but dirty soon

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie  I have no idea about his products but it sounds like there is an ingredient(s) that do not agree with you.  I recently tried Mario Badescu's  Buttermilk moisturizer.  I am thrilled with this product.  It is super lightweight so I do NOT get Milia from it.  My skin is soft and healthy looking,  2 oz. for $18 and on his website 25% off & free shipping.  Now you have to spend $35 to get the free shpg. but if you spend $35, you only pay $26.25 w/discount.  This moisturizer is my holy grail.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have tried the hair conditioning shampoo and tried various ways to use it but my hair is limp the next day.  Soft but limp.  I couldn't tolerate the scent of the skin cream so sent it back.  I am looking for a new skin cream...and a new shampoo.  For now I will use up my WEN which I like way better than Tweaked...

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl

I have the same issue with the hair product.  Limp, Limp, Limp.  I did try blow drying my hair after washing and it does make a difference, but next day back to the limp.  Won't buy again and the only reason I did is because I was out of Wen and decided to give the Tweek'd TSV a try.  Don't mind the body/face cream.  Now I'm just waiting for the next Wen TSV.

Contributor

I like the face and body cream with all the wonderful ingredients. I think the moisturizer has a mattifying feel on the face.I can wear without makeup because no shiny look. I also use Josie Maron line. Sometimes I use the milk and/or serums under the moisturizer. Denis said his Mom combines the rejuvinating oil with the cream. I've done this also.        (best at night) I've also blended a few drops of Argan oil with it. It's easy to tweak it to your needs.Love the whole Tweaked line.

Honored Contributor

I’m really happy with a few of the Tweak’d products.  All the hair treatment scents are fantastic.  For the hair treatments , I believe that particular formula makes a difference in results.  HSN has a 4 tube assortment pack that I’m going through right now.  I do see a little variation in results.  None are horrible, though , and I’m able to freshen up my hair with dry shampoo on Day 2 and feel confident enough to go out in public - something I could never do with WEN.  The actual shampoo and conditioner are lighter weight than the hair treatments.  The scalp scrub is good and the leave in spray is nice, but I only use a little of that. I’m not crazy about the Tweak’d fiber spray.  It’s useless IMO for giving lift to the hair and I have other dry shampoos that work better.  

The all purpose cream has been a pleasant surprise.  I’m a Skinn girl but admit there have been a couple of times recently when I’ve wanted to just wash my face and call it a night.  On those nights I did use a little of the Tweak’d all purpose cream on my face and neck.  It felt nice going on, soakied in immediately, wasn’t greasy, and my face felt nice in the morning.  

Respected Contributor

I really like the line and most of the products that I've tried.  My favorite was discontinued (the foam shampoo in a can) because they said it was too difficult to manufacture.  Too bad,  as it gave me great volume and texture to my hair.  I still have a can stashed away!  I like the product you put on dry hair, leave in for a bit, and then wash when you're in the shower, and a few others.  I bought the body cream in both scents, and tried the new scent first.  I wasn't sure about it initially but now I really love it.  Great product.  

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I really like the line and most of the products that I've tried.  My favorite was discontinued (the foam shampoo in a can) because they said it was too difficult to manufacture.  Too bad,  as it gave me great volume and texture to my hair.  I still have a can stashed away!  I like the product you put on dry hair, leave in for a bit, and then wash when you're in the shower, and a few others.  I bought the body cream in both scents, and tried the new scent first.  I wasn't sure about it initially but now I really love it.  Great product.  

that foam shampoo in a can is my favorite, too.  So sad it's gone.