Occasional Contributor

I bought the temptu and I am having difficulty noticing any foundation on my skin. I think that you have to use it over bare skin and that is tough to do when one has to put a moisturizer and primer on first. Anyone have any tips? Timber

Super Contributor

can someone tell me if you are suppose to take the makeup out of the holder after each use or leave it in and also do you have to "pump" it to prime it each use??

Super Contributor

Timber, I apologize...they have changed these boards lol I haven't been on forever...I thought I was posting a new question.  I just got mine and from what I remember when they launched it and demo'd it the gal said the makeup contains primer and concealor...hope that helps you a bit.  The foundation I ordered is o.k. but a bit yellow on meSmiley Sad  as far as noticing it, I had to move it up to 3 before I could see it although I did test it on the back of my hand and 1 and 2 and saw a very fine mist of it..I even sprayed some on my bathroom white counter and it was there!!  Also, about 1/2 hour after I used it and it dried down I did think it looked very nice.  I just have to perfect the foundation color.

Respected Contributor

jacnit-what shade did you order? I think I remember that you are lt/med and cool tones?