Contributor

tatcha: why the delay??

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Tatcha cleansing oil and enzyme powder duo on 4/3. It is in stock and now I see the order just shipped on 4/6? Why the delay??  I also purchased Tatcha's newest moisturizer from their website( as QVC does NOT carry it) on the same day. It was shipped the following day. Perhaps it's time to order directly from the company since there is a shipping delay and the price is no different!  frustrated!

Trusted Contributor

QVC is known for slow shipping.  I never expect anything to arrive in less than 10 days.  When it does, I'm completely surprised and wonder--what's gotten into them!

Super Contributor

One nice thing about slower shipping if you have second thoughts you can cancel order before it ships.

asltw

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@tcgrl wrote:

I ordered the Tatcha cleansing oil and enzyme powder duo on 4/3. It is in stock and now I see the order just shipped on 4/6? Why the delay??  I also purchased Tatcha's newest moisturizer from their website( as QVC does NOT carry it) on the same day. It was shipped the following day. Perhaps it's time to order directly from the company since there is a shipping delay and the price is no different!  frustrated!

@tcgrl, any company if the price is the same as the Q I order from the company.  Usually the company will have free shipping and many times once on their mailing list you find out about their sales.  As an example, Algenist has a program where you accumulate points essentially and it ends up being $ off on future purchases.  Unless it's considerably cheaper, absolutely no reason to buy that from the Q.