Occasional Contributor

HELP!!! I have very thin hair. But so did my mom.. I would love to try WEN. does this work???? willing to try anything at this point. Some background, yes I color my hair (not myself a rep salon) have been for at least 30 yrs. Was blond until about a year ago now alot closer to my natural color minus the grey. Where should i start and will WEN help???? thanks

Trusted Contributor

Hi there!

I would try the product recommender on Chaz's site. The link is below....then get the tsv in the formula recommended.

http://chazdean.com/recommender/

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor
You beat me to it bruingirl!!! Yep, I agree that is exactly what I was going to suggest too! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

You've stated that you have thin hair, so i would strongly recommend Tea Tree.

Respected Contributor

You might want to try a discovery set -- this way you get a small bottle of each and can see what works best for you. You may need to play around with different combos.

Honored Contributor

You've received good advice. My recommendation would be Tea Tree as well, but I'd also recommend that you start doing overnight Tea Tree Oil treatments a few times a week. Both of these have helped my hair growth and regrowth. In addition, I'd also suggest taking a supplement with high levels of Biotin and some Bamboo Silica. (Lessman's is a good place to start, to see what levels to look for)

New Contributor

My mother has thinning gray hair and she swears by Tea Tree.

Respected Contributor
On 8/25/2014 nonicknamelg said:

My mother has thinning gray hair and she swears by Tea Tree.

Tea tree is a great suggestion. I also agree with JeanLouiseFinch about taking a supplement. I have read many posts about great results with these supplements.