Honored Contributor

When I ordered it on the 15th it said my shade was in stock, however, it immediately went into Advanced Order.  Darn it. It still hasn't shipped and there is no indication as to when it will.  Must be so frustrating for the vendor and QVC to have this happen as I'm sure people lose patience and then cancel their order.  I know I have on other orders where this has happened.  It sure is frustrating for the customer!  Hoping this product is worth the wait.  

Esteemed Contributor

IT IS WORTH THE WAIT JudyL.

I HOPE YOU GET IT SOON!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL  @weezer111   I hesitate to say, even if you don't love the brow product, the brush is worth the price of admission. 

Honored Contributor

I have ordered 2x and went to backorder.

I did get them, hope you do too.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Ditto what @weezer111 and @Shanus said!  It's my favorite brow powder & brush!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

I have it in medium and light, and love it!  And yes, the brush is great!!!  I'm sure you'll like it.  I know that it's happening to me too, about waiting for an order for too many days!!  Now returns aren't even recorded online.  I had to call them in!!!