Respected Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I am sorry and I am sorry some of the posters are so cold.  Does not surprise me.

Yes there's a right way and wrong way to answer a post. The message might be correct but the nasty tone is unwarranted. 

Honored Contributor

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

ladies, QVC can solve problems that you and i can not.  they can read shipping notification that you and i can not.  that is why i called QVC first.  yes i posted in  the wrong place but give me a break, i dont deserve that kind of backlash. 

@PMS 24-7, I just reread your opening post, and I didn't see anything about your having called QVC. I think that if you had included that, along with their response, this thread might have developed differently.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
New Contributor

To pms24-7

I'm sorry some posters were nasty to you.  I just got a nasty one myself from someone who has posted a zillion times here.  I guess they think they are this site's police.  Don't sweat the small stuff.  They have nothing better in their life.  Have an awesome evening!