Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl- And after all that, I've cracked and ordered the TSV!  I really want FIL again and it would cost me just as much to order the shower gel and EDT (2 ounce) as it has for this set with the 4 ounce EDP.  I'll likely give away the dry oil spray.

Interestingly, I was just thinking that I'd layer my AG body lotion (have plenty of that) with the FIL shower gel and perfume.  I certainly used to think the lotion was scented the same as the spray, but I haven't had any for a long time.

I might order that directly from Philosophy after I get this set and see how much I still like it.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia 

Yay!  I'm glad you ordered it! I personally believe it is worth it to get the things we really love.  And if you want that large EDP, you should have it!  Would you please report back on the FIL body oil? I am very curious if you find the scent is the same as the EDP.  Maybe it was just the lotion that didn't agree with me. I have been tempted to try the FIL body creme to see if that works for my nose.  

Thanks for your patience with all of my questions! You are lovely!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl- I'll let you know once I get it.  But that could be a couple of weeks!  I'll make a note to remind myself.

ETA:  The one thing I did get one time in a TSV was a body butter in the FIL and it was awful.  It had a weird lemony-pepper scent to it.

It seems a lot of customers had the same complaint and QVC did a partial refund for anyone who wasn't happy (or you could send the whole thing back).  That put me off buying these big sets for a long time.

Super Contributor

@brady2 wrote:

Has anyone used the philosophy satin oil body mist?  Thought I would try it on it's own instead of the TSV, but it is $77.00 for 16oz bottle!! Yikes, is it worth it?

I love the body oil mist! In fact, I find it does have a lovely scent to it and lingers. I've only tried the Falling in Love one. It is perfect for days when you are too busy to take time putting on lotion. Kept me moisturized as well. I actually prefer it to lotion most times. Maybe I'm just lazy. ;-)

Respected Contributor

@Venezia 

I think we've settled it. I'm going to mix the AG body butter with FIL fragrance.  Your input on the body butter was hugely helpful!