Respected Contributor

philosophy super-size shear splendor shampoo and conditioner duo

Can someone tell me what this smells like and what it does for your hair? color safe? is it sulfate free? Is i worth the $83 price tag. For that price might as well buy pureology. lol

Respected Contributor

Re: philosophy super-size shear splendor shampoo and conditioner duo

bump

Contributor

Shear Splendor smells like lemon custard, it is a yummy lemon scent. I never tried the shampoo, the conditioner is pretty moisturizing. I haven't bought the conditioner in awhile, as I have found less expensive products that are also good. I agree with you, the price tag seems a bit high. If you have never tried it before, I would not suggest shelling out $83 just yet (close to $100 with tax and s&h!). Try the regular sizes first as a trial. Check out the philosophy website for ingredients.
Honored Contributor

Philosophy has 20% off this weekend.
Super Contributor

philosophy just had a promo if you bought a shear splendor shampoo, you got a conditioner free. I prefer the 16 oz. bottles to the 32 oz.

Honored Contributor

A lot of people were not able to get that lunchtime special because when we had these items in our cart the system said not available, and the next day they were back in stock, at full price of course.