Super Contributor

purchased last month. have to end of January to return. not sure about keeping it. any good reviews on this..

Super Contributor

Wondering about it too. How long does it take for effects to appear?

Esteemed Contributor

It works as well as NuFace(own both).

I find it a super easy quick and mindless multitasking tool.

For a full blown target face workout, Suzanne Somers facemaster targets very specific areas with the double wands. You do have to sit still while doing that treatment.

Whitelinen

Usually you should start to see improvement in a couple of weeks, what you might notice more is if you quit using it you will realize your muscles have already started to respond.

Super Contributor

thanks hopi. just purchased the copper p to add to the routine. just might be a keeper. hoping what I am seeing is results not wishful thinking.

Super Contributor

I just ordered 1 for my mom...and 1 for me

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered one Friday. Excited to get it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got one a few years ago and it wasn't near as good as my facemaster so I returned it but found the Serious Skin Care EGG that does wonders for lifting the skin from jaw to cheeks and the facemaster is better for the eye area.

Super Contributor
On 1/23/2015 hopi said:

It works as well as NuFace(own both).

I find it a super easy quick and mindless multitasking tool.

For a full blown target face workout, Suzanne Somers facemaster targets very specific areas with the double wands. You do have to sit still while doing that treatment.

Whitelinen

Usually you should start to see improvement in a couple of weeks, what you might notice more is if you quit using it you will realize your muscles have already started to respond.

Thanks hopi!!

Super Contributor
On 1/24/2015 Pook said:

I got one a few years ago and it wasn't near as good as my facemaster so I returned it but found the Serious Skin Care EGG that does wonders for lifting the skin from jaw to cheeks and the facemaster is better for the eye area.

Hi Pook, what is the EGG

Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2015 whitelinen said:
On 1/24/2015 Pook said:

Hi Pook, what is the EGG

It's another micro-current device on HSN.

Serious skincare egg microcurrent with peptide power d 20141029172521923~394375 alt1