Respected Contributor
Today I forgot to put the styling creme on sopping wet hair with my concoction of oil and leave in cc. I put one in when I remembered right before drying my hair and what a difference. No frizzies and my hair feels even silkier. I think I found my new system! I thought I would share in case anyone else wants to try it.
Honored Contributor

I am a little confused. So you did put it on wet hair but not sopping wet hair and got better results? If so, when I was using the styling cream, I always had better results in towel dried hair than sopping wet. That is why I always say people should experiment to see what works best for them. What Chaz suggests is just a guideline, not hard and fast rules.

Respected Contributor
Sorry for not being clear. Yes, my hair was not sopping wet when I put the styling creme; it was after I had it wrapped in the towel. Thanks for asking me to clarify. I never had any luck with the glossing serum on sopping wet hair either. I get the Frizzies after blow drying, no matter what. It may be because my hair dresser always layers my hair with the razor.
Respected Contributor

I too made this discovery. Applying the styling cream to sopping wet hair just did not work for me. I now use the styling cream on lightly towel dried hair -- it makes all the difference in the world.

Respected Contributor
On 1/23/2015 islandgrrl said:

I too made this discovery. Applying the styling cream to sopping wet hair just did not work for me. I now use the styling cream on lightly towel dried hair -- it makes all the difference in the world.

I've also found that styling products work pretty well if your hair isn't really wet and dripping. I guess if the hair is too wet, then the styling product won't adhere properly. I don't know if that's for everyone, though.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

I love accidents like that!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I don't blow dry or use any styling tools. I put the CC in my ponytail area after cleansing. I do have some oils, SC & RTM. I use a little SC with a drop or 2 of oil, mix together & apply to towel dried hair. Did not know you were suppose to apply it to soaking wet hair. I bought the SC because Chaz said it would help with frizz which I mostly have that problem in the humidity.

Super Contributor
On 1/24/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

I've also found that styling products work pretty well if your hair isn't really wet and dripping. I guess if the hair is too wet, then the styling product won't adhere properly. I don't know if that's for everyone, though.

Me, too! I need to stop being in such a hurry and let my hair dry a bit--my products always work a lot better that way.
Valued Contributor

I watched the video of the BGT styling cream and have ordered today. My current styling cream from my hairdresser is one I have used for years. Did not know until Chaz said in the video that the wrong styling cream can dry your hair out...maybe that is why even after I use BGT as a CC and a leave in, I still have frizzies shortly after I blow dry.

I also use the BGT replenishing mist....the scent is heaven! Smiley Happy

Hopefully this new BGT styling cream will do the trick for me.

Respected Contributor
On 1/24/2015 lucylover64 said:
On 1/24/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Me, too! I need to stop being in such a hurry and let my hair dry a bit--my products always work a lot better that way.

You can just towel dry your hair. I've found that if the hair isn't too wet or too dry, the styling product works best that way.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder