Regular Contributor

i want to try wen tsv but not sure what set to get should i get both and try them all and see what works best or can anyone suggest which one to try.

i have short fine limp hair and color treated and also falling out and thinning out due to medical reasons and stress and hormones. soo would i benefit buying both kits or one

please if anyone can help me so i don't miss out on this great deal thank you.

Regular Contributor

what does everyone think of the six thirteen formula brand he had a gift set on today was thinking of trying that to can you mix the to together.

Honored Contributor

Hi, I'm also new to Wen. I was wondering about the 613 myself. I have heard Chaz say he started using the 613 mixed with the CC's since that's what some of the models are doing & their hair looks so good. You can do the 1st cleanse with one & the 2nd cleanse with a different one. I bought the Classic set TSV earlier & already have it. I have tried the TT, POM & the BGT so far.

They just said only 3000 Classic left if you want one of those sets.

Super Contributor
I'm sure you'd get a lot of responses if you post this in the wen forum.
Honored Contributor

I sure wouldn't start out with multiple scents and start mixing. You will not figure out what works and what doesn't. Just take a stab at which fragrances sound best to you, unless someone comes up with the specific one that matches your issues. This is the best price deal of the year, a good time to try Wen.

Super Contributor

If I may just offer a mild warning as a long time WEN user: the 613 formula is heavy on the protein, which can turn certain hair types to straw, such as mine. I would hate for newbies to be turned off from WEN simply because they may have poor results from 613. If this is your first time using WEN, I would encourage you to try the Core scents first.

Regular Contributor

thank you for your reply on the six thirteen i know its high on protein my question is my hair is so messed up right now due to medical reasons and colored treated and extreme stress and hormones and lack of vitamins because the medication taking is depleating my vitamin intake through all this im going through my hair is thinning out badly and falling out and limp due to lack of protein and vitamins.

so do you think 613 would benefit my hair or make it worse.

thank you

Super Contributor
On 12/6/2014 skincare junkie said:

thank you for your reply on the six thirteen i know its high on protein my question is my hair is so messed up right now due to medical reasons and colored treated and extreme stress and hormones and lack of vitamins because the medication taking is depleating my vitamin intake through all this im going through my hair is thinning out badly and falling out and limp due to lack of protein and vitamins.

thank you

If it's in your budget, I would purchase the core set and then add a 613 if you truly wanted to see if it would help. I have a lot of confidence in WEN TT, FIG, and SAM (all of which are offered in the core set, I believe).

But I hesitate to whole-heartedly recommend the 613, just based upon my poor results. IMO - 613 is not the formula to try first or on it's own. Many folks have great results if they incorporate 613 into their regular cleansings with some of the cores.Very few use 613 as their primary cleanser, just based on what I often read on the WEN forum. HTH!

Regular Contributor

thank you so much for all your information.

Honored Contributor
On 12/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 12/6/2014 skincare junkie said:

thank you

If it's in your budget, I would purchase the core set and then add a 613 if you truly wanted to see if it would help. I have a lot of confidence in WEN TT, FIG, and SAM (all of which are offered in the core set, I believe).

But I hesitate to whole-heartedly recommend the 613, just based upon my poor results. IMO - 613 is not the formula to try first or on it's own. Many folks have great results if they incorporate 613 into their regular cleansings with some of the cores.Very few use 613 as their primary cleanser, just based on what I often read on the WEN forum. HTH!

Thank you. I think I will hold off on trying the 613 since I'm also a newbie. My hair likes the POM best so far. I will stick to the Classic set for now. Maybe I will order the OTO to try. My hair has never felt like straw & don't want to start now.