Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,879
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

Re: new popsonic product - spade


@SilleeMee wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks for letting us know @SilleeMee!  Can you please let us know how you like it?  I'd like to at least read one review prior to purchasing, since I've never tried any PopSonic product.


 

 

@SurferWife ,

Yes! I will post about it here after I use it. Can't wait!Woman Happy


@SilleeMee 

I couldn’t help myself, I went ahead & orderd the pink one! I’d love to hear your review anyhoo!

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,640
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: new popsonic product - spade


@SilleeMee wrote:

Q sells the Spade now. It's half the price of the one sold on PS website.

I just placed my order for the pink one. Has 5 EPs today.

 

A345772
Pop Sonic Spade Sonic Cleansing Device $50
 

a345772.jpg


I've just added this to my Wish List. Love my Clairsonic, but comparing the price of new brushes to this, think maybe I'll try this.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,640
Registered: ‎08-18-2016

Re: new popsonic product - spade

oh LOL @SurferWife !!! Are you over here too?

I just checked this out again and put it on my wish list. Pink for me too.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,879
Registered: ‎12-12-2010

Re: new popsonic product - spade

@Hedge 

 

Yep, I went ahead & odered mine. I love my Clarisonic Mia but I haven’t found a new brushhead that I like as well as the old delicate one since they’ve all been redesigned. They should have left well enough alone. I’m hoping to fall in love with my spade...we’ll see. At only $49, it’s worth a try anyway.

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,446
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: new popsonic product - spade


@SurferWife wrote:

@Hedge 

 

Yep, I went ahead & odered mine. I love my Clarisonic Mia but I haven’t found a new brushhead that I like as well as the old delicate one since they’ve all been redesigned. They should have left well enough alone. I’m hoping to fall in love with my spade...we’ll see. At only $49, it’s worth a try anyway.


 

 

Glad you decided to get it @SurferWife . I used PayPal when making my purchase. So if I return it for some reason, then PP will refund my return shipping cost...win, win.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,688
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: new popsonic product - spade

Maybe a new item for their company but there are some handled versions of sonic cleansing tools on Amazon for less money.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,446
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: new popsonic product - spade


@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Maybe a new item for their company but there are some handled versions of sonic cleansing tools on Amazon for less money.


 

 

 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I think what drew me to the Spade was the shape of the head. Looks like it can get into tight areas fairly easily. Have to wait and see when I receive it. Back it goes if something doesn't feel right with it and then maybe I will consider a different one from Amazon. Do you have one with a handle on it?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,688
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: new popsonic product - spade


@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Maybe a new item for their company but there are some handled versions of sonic cleansing tools on Amazon for less money.


 

 

 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I think what drew me to the Spade was the shape of the head. Looks like it can get into tight areas fairly easily. Have to wait and see when I receive it. Back it goes if something doesn't feel right with it and then maybe I will consider a different one from Amazon. Do you have one with a handle on it?


No, @SilleeMee , I don't....yet, anyway.  I have the palm size that has the semi pointed but rounded tip and another backup that's more rounded (that one kind of reminds me of a mitten or the shape of the state of Michigan with the thumb closed in).  I haven't had any problems getting all areas of my face clean with the the version I'm using.  That doesn't mean I'm opposed to a handle version.  I may eventually try one.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,446
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: new popsonic product - spade

[ Edited ]

Did anyone receive their Spade yet? 

 

Mine came today and I just pulled it out of the box. Right off the bat, I can see and feel that it is much different from my Foreo Luna dupe. The Spade has longer, finer and softer(more hair-like) 'knubs' than the Foreo dup and there appears to be a lot more of them per square inch on the head. It's really comfortable to hold...lightweight and ergonomically shaped and I can tell already that this is going to be easy to maneuver on my face, even with my arthritic hands. 

 

I'll come back here tomorrow to give my review of how it cleans my face. Woman Happy

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,446
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: new popsonic product - spade

Update:  It's really a good thing! Love how easy it was to maneuver around my face, especially around the eyes and nose. The bristles are soft and gentle, not stiff or uncomfortable to glide on my skin. Skin felt soft and smooth afterwards. I like it a lot.Woman Very Happy