Honored Contributor

new Josie Maran matchmaker blush- looks interesting?

A240197

Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Blush with Brush

Super Contributor

Re: new Josie Maran matchmaker blush- looks interesting?

Hmm…it does look interesting for sure! I love the Matchmaker Foundation - it's my HG. But I think I am too in love with her cheek gelees to stray back to a powder blush - even if it is JM's. Or maybe when summer rolls around...

Super Contributor

I'm pretty hooked on her cheek gelees so I will have to see this presented. I wasn't a fan of the powder matchmaker but I love the liquid.

Honored Contributor

I agree, it will be hard to beat her gelees! I wonder if she will present it on FNB? I won't be able to watch and I can't record it (Olympics and Ghost Adventures will be recording, lol) but I can always watch the video.

I just LOVE her matchmaker foundation- both liquid and powder. I just wore the powder today and I got three compliments on how nice my skin looks. One lady said my skin looks so flawless and asked what I used for skincare. She even asked if I was wearing any makeup or was just going au naturel. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

I went into Sephora today to buy a new JM gelee blush. I love the one I have and thought I'd get another color. They need to have a bin of blinders at the front door of that place! I stopped to look at the new Hourglass Ambient blushes. Three guesses what came home with me. Hourglass Ambient blush in Mood Exposure. It's very pretty and it is wearing like crazy. I put it on in Sephora at 2pm, gave a quick, very light touch up before leaving for dinner at 6 and it is still on my skin now at 11:30. It's touted as a highlighter/blush. That seems to be a fair description. I'm hopeless.
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 BellaCarro said: I went into Sephora today to buy a new JM gelee blush. I love the one I have and thought I'd get another color. They need to have a bin of blinders at the front door of that place! I stopped to look at the new Hourglass Ambient blushes. Three guesses what came home with me. Hourglass Ambient blush in Mood Exposure. It's very pretty and it is wearing like crazy. I put it on in Sephora at 2pm, gave a quick, very light touch up before leaving for dinner at 6 and it is still on my skin now at 11:30. It's touted as a highlighter/blush. That seems to be a fair description. I'm hopeless.

I went to Sephora today and checked these out, too! I swatched them and they remind me so much of Laura Geller's Baked Flambé blushes which is the same concept. They look so nice!

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2014 Bikkie said:
On 2/21/2014 BellaCarro said: I went into Sephora today to buy a new JM gelee blush. I love the one I have and thought I'd get another color. They need to have a bin of blinders at the front door of that place! I stopped to look at the new Hourglass Ambient blushes. Three guesses what came home with me. Hourglass Ambient blush in Mood Exposure. It's very pretty and it is wearing like crazy. I put it on in Sephora at 2pm, gave a quick, very light touch up before leaving for dinner at 6 and it is still on my skin now at 11:30. It's touted as a highlighter/blush. That seems to be a fair description. I'm hopeless.

I went to Sephora today and checked these out, too! I swatched them and they remind me so much of Laura Geller's Baked Flambé blushes which is the same concept. They look so nice!

Sounds like you were made of of stronger stuff than I was!
Trusted Contributor

Those Ambient powders have nailed a lot of customers so you stand in good company. I have only avoided them by staying away from Sephora itself. Now you have me tempted again.

This new blush from Josie does look nice ........... will be curious to read reviews and maybe see a video of the presentation.

What can I say but blushes and bronzers are a real weakness for me. Always have been~

Honored Contributor

hmm, never heard of those! I will have to check them out. Hourglass is such an underrated company. I really want to get one of their Rouge liquid lipsticks because I've read a lot of great things about them but just waiting until I use up a few things first. I now will have to check these out next time I'm at Sephora, along with swatching those Too Faced lip creams to see what color(s) I want to get eventually. There are so many pretty colors!

oh and sooooo, did you get a new JM gelee color too or just bought an Hourglass one instead?

Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2014 HappyDaze said:

hmm, never heard of those! I will have to check them out. Hourglass is such an underrated company. I really want to get one of their Rouge liquid lipsticks because I've read a lot of great things about them but just waiting until I use up a few things first. I now will have to check these out next time I'm at Sephora, along with swatching those Too Faced lip creams to see what color(s) I want to get eventually. There are so many pretty colors!

oh and sooooo, did you get a new JM gelee color too or just bought an Hourglass one instead?

Just the Hourglass. I managed to show some restraint.{#emotions_dlg.blush}