Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

If indeed it cosmetics tests on animals I want to know and appreciate the info.

@blackhole99

according to peta it is cruelty free.

http://features.peta2.com/shopcrueltyfree/cruelty_free_companies_company.aspx?Com_Id=3015&Donottest=...

Does IT Cosmetics™ Test on Animals?
IT Cosmetics™ is certified by PETA as a 100% cruelty-free brand, and you will find us listed on their website. Remaining a cruelty-free brand is extremely important to us, as it is to so many of you! IT Cosmetics™ has never tested products on animals, nor do we use animal hair in our brushes—and we have absolutely no plans to change that.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

I think all the models look beautiful in that new IT foundation. What does everyone else think?

i agree @ccassaday

they all look great, including older models joanne and helen. i appreciate jamie applying these products to a variety of women.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I did think the foundation looked good - especially touted as a light creme formula.  I love trying new foundations but I'll wait.  a. I'm not crazy about the parent company's animal testing and b. I don't want to buy more skincare to get a new foundation.  I've streamlined my routine and my skin has never looked better.  The only newer product I've added is Perlier's Nectar Serum with Royal Jelly in a non-powder form from HSN when on special.  While it has too many ingredients for my usual liking, it's a tiny fraction of the IT cream.  Plus I can't argue with the results I'm seeing.

If any of you got this, I'd love to hear a follow-up on the new foundation!  Hope you love.

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I  was shocked to see the foundation has mineral oil in it. I am sure there will be no mention of that on the air.

I wanted to thank you for that information. I ordered and had no idea. I canceled.

I am not shocked: If you go to Sephora (for example), and search for mineral oil you come back with 282 products, 84 of which are make up.  To include foundations like make-up forever, kat von d, cover effects, dr jart, wander beauty, kevin aucoin, and that is just on the first page.  Apparently it is a common foundation ingredient, and for all you know it is a tiny microscopic amount. 

Contributor

I think Helen looked especially radiant...the best I've ever seen her look, even though she is beautiful anyway.  She is what convinced me to take the plunge..

Respected Contributor
I will let you guys know if it is heavy or not. I bought it because Jamie and another spokes person said it was light and you only needed a little bit. I'm running out of what I'm using now, and with my hormones changing, I need something for dryer skin, as my oily skin is changing. I also have eczema, so I'll let you know if it boths that or helps. I get it around the eyes and mouth. It looks like flakes, so either of those two places is a bad place for that to be happening. It is due to arrive Thursday, so I'll wear it to work on Friday and let you know how it goes, how long it lasts, and if anything lights my skin a fire.
Respected Contributor

Before ordering any skin care products, I always check the ingredients first.  Learned this the hard way.

Respected Contributor

I received my IT TSV today and I'm disappointed.  I should've gotten Fair but went with Light and it's not the right color for me.  It's got a tannish undertone and I need a pink undertone.  And it's too dark.  I went back and forth between those 2 shades for over an hour...darn.  Smiley Sad

Not sure if I'll try to exchange.  Was really looking forward to this. I wanted a thicker foundation for sun protection this summer.  Guess I'm back to Bare Minerals tinted hydrating gel cream. 

On a lighter note, went for my yearly mamm and all is well.  So I need to stop whining about getting the wrong color!!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Kalli wrote:

I received my IT TSV today and I'm disappointed.  I should've gotten Fair but went with Light and it's not the right color for me.  It's got a tannish undertone and I need a pink undertone.  And it's too dark.  I went back and forth between those 2 shades for over an hour...darn.  Smiley Sad

Not sure if I'll try to exchange.  Was really looking forward to this. I wanted a thicker foundation for sun protection this summer.  Guess I'm back to Bare Minerals tinted hydrating gel cream. 

On a lighter note, went for my yearly mamm and all is well.  So I need to stop whining about getting the wrong color!!  Smiley Wink

That is to bad. I always say if your not sure to get the lighter one. You can always bronze it up a little. This usually happens to me. If I am unsure I end up getting the wrong one. I am like why didn't I stick with my gut instinct.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine will be here tomorrow. I will be able to use the skincare tomorrow night. Thursday I will do my makeup. I am excited to try the sample of serum primer you get. But if I like it I will be in trouble because it's so expensive.