Valued Contributor

anyone not every wear make up? i truthfully have not put on any make up in  years? anyone else not wear make up? personal I do not think i need it and my skin is really nice.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes on the weekend, I don't wear make up.  I tend to go for a long morning run and then clean up after. If I am not going anywhere, I will put on my spf Josie Maran or IT cream with spf Smiley Happy

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

I've never worn foundation makeup, except for a very short-lived BE moment. I do wear color cosmetics, though, but sparingly. I also wear a whisp of powder (right now I am really liking IT Bye-Bye Pores) in the center of my face.

I have really good skin, too; I always have, really.

Trusted Contributor

Only about once a week, if I leave the estate, lol

A bit of powder foundation, eye shadow, mascara, blush. I am so pale I look dead without a bit in the winter.

Esteemed Contributor

What do you mean by make-up?  I've not worn foundation ever in my life.  I will wear eye/lip color (though not always).

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I have worn make up since I was 16.....I had acne and it helped hide the blemish and redness in my skin.  I put it on every day but not a lot....foundation, sometimesjust a powder others times liquid.  Blush, eye liner and mascara...that's it....all applied with a light hand.  I am very pale and need something and my foundation always has an SPF.

Honored Contributor

I look better with makeup, so I wear it. It's just a personal choice, like so many other things.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Re: make up question

[ Edited ]

Due to my allergies and frustration at finding a good color match, I have never worn it. I don't have the patience or skills for putting on foundation.

I do envy those who do wear it and look very natural and polished. 

Super Contributor

I have been wearing bareMinerals Complexion Rescue since it came out. I like the idea that it started life as a skincare product and color was added to it, (some days I even mix Josie Maran's sunscreen with it).  Regular makeup has always been to heavy for me.

Honored Contributor

The only time I don't wear makeup is bedtime and whenever I'm sick. I always wear some makeup. I could never go out shopping or anywhere with people see me not wearing makeup especially on my eyes. My friend is a teacher in grammar school. She has never worn makeup. She finally told me that all the women working in her school try not to dictate to the young girls that they must look a certain way to get ahead in the world. Hence the no make up look she sports. I don't know if I agree with their logic. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"