Esteemed Contributor

I've always envied women who go without makeup all the time.  Wish I could.  But my complexion is blotchy and freckled and I wear at least a foundation and lipstick when I go out in the world so I don't scare anyone.  At home, I never wear makeup.  If I scare my husband, so be it.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I love makeup and playing with it. I have one son in college, so I have no reason to "rush" in the morning because I just have me to worry about. I give myself 2 hrs in the morning , and this is time to shower, get dressed and do makeup and my hair. 

I love this time in the morning and I'm sure I could get ready in a lot less time, but I do enjoy the tv while I'm getting ready, and don't like to feel rushed. 

Respected Contributor

Some woman look very good without makeup. I am not one of them.  At the minimum I will wear a light foundation  and a little lipsick and blush  which  makes you look natural.  I do not wear full on eyeshadow, maskera that often