Trusted Contributor

Does anyone like any product to help for the vertical lines around the mouth/lips??

(Not interested in surgery)  I'm afraid that is the only true thing that will help.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

You'll probably see a lot of responses saying nothing can be done for these except for an expensive procedure.  I'm a big fan of peptides.  My recommendation would be to exfoliate regularly and use Skinn Pep 40 Serum around the outside of the lip, not directly on the lip.  You can also add the Skinn Lip 6x Serum on the lip to soften and plump it up a little bit  (skinn website or HSN).

Honored Contributor

What about the Skinn Lip Stem Rejen made especially for the lines around lips??

Honored Contributor
I used the Lip Stem Rejen in the past. Good product, I just moved on. I don’t think it’s made it to the hsn offerings yet.
Honored Contributor

I use one drop of 100% Volufiline by Sidmool on the area all around my mouth as a last step in my skincare routine. I really think I'm seeing results. The whole area is plumped up a bit. It's like a very subtle all-over filler.

I have two lines on my upper lip that appear sometimes. They are definitely softer and less noticable now when I talk.

This video by the Polish youtuber Olga Toja is where I got the idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95LBJzo8hV8

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I use a microneedle (stamp type) on my lines around my lips. That seems to be the only thing that helps mine. I even had a derm do laser treatments on them but they came back sooner than expected.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee has a good point about dermarolling the lip area. I'm still too queasy about it to do it yet. But on Youtube (again) two very credible over-50 beauty gurus seem to swear by it.

Beauty By Marie Anne got really nice results:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nbdI4bcpWs

And MaryEllen After 60 has a great, unlined upper lip at her age, using a dermaroller. She's a nurse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfXpelDFDZ4

(For the record, if anyone wondered. There is a somewhat famous Porcelain on Youtube and I am NOT her.)

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I use a microneedle (stamp type) on my lines around my lips. That seems to be the only thing that helps mine. I even had a derm do laser treatments on them but they came back sooner than expected.

I hadn’t thought about using microneedles on my lip line so I might try this since I’m saving up for fillers at the moment. What tool are you using?

thank you 😊

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I am curious, can you give more information about this microneedle and where you buy it, what you do with it, etc.  Thanks.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain  I watched both videos.  The first one was over before it began and the 2nd one with the RN is a waste of money.  You can exfoliate your lips and do not need to stick needles in your lips.  I want more information about above the lip lines.

kindness is strength