Super Contributor
I don’t love the Almond Milk cream. It’s just not moisturizing enough for me. But I love all the other products. So I ordered it because it’s still a great deal. The oil is amazing. I use it when shaving and I’ve never gotten a closer, smoother leg shave!
Valued Contributor

I love their products and I don't think you could go wrong with this set. It's just a tad too pricy for me right now especially since I have a lot of other products to use up. 

Valued Contributor

I want to thank everyone who took the time to answer my 2 questions today  You helped me alot and I really appreciate it

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie  If you have not used most of the things, you should get a small set to see if you like it or not.  I got a three piece try me set at Sephora last year, and I was not impressed by any of the products.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie   The products I have ordered from L'Occitane have been wonderful.  Love their regular hand cream, almond & lavender.  Their products are high quality and the scents are all pleasing and I have sensitive skin.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

This is a wonderful set.  Tha hand cream is better than Josie's.  I have used many of L'Occitane products over 20 years and I am very happy with them and definietly odered the the set. Remember that everyone has their own opinion, so what does not smell good to one person may be great to another.  Also remember that it can be returnd if you don't like it.  Last year I kept part of the kit and give the Almond Oil part to a friend for Christmas because she loved that scent.