Valued Contributor

Im trying so hard not to order the 85 dollar collection  Ive never used most of the things and I need to know if it as good as they say  The reviews say it smells awful                

Trusted Contributor

It's a killer deal.  I use many of this brand's products.  I adore them.  I have very cranky, sensitive skin and never have an issue with L'Occitane products.  I didn't read the reviews and have this collection.  I have no issues with the smells. 

Contributor

II purchased a set of hand creams last holiday season and didn't think they were anything special; not for the money.  I will try Josie's in the future, as I like most of her products.  I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

OP - are you talking about the Shea and Almond Butter Collection A344029?  It's a really good deal IMO.  I love their almond line and love their regular shea butter line. I've tried everything in this collection except the hand scrub, and no issues with any odor.  

I don't read the reviews here because they allow people who don't own a product to review it, so IMO they are not accurate.

Respected Contributor

The only thing from this line that I would NOT recommend is the 28 day Immortelle. It is 28 vials of some sort of "oil"

The hand cream is not greasy vs the JosieM. 

Bath products are ok. 

Super Contributor

I love this collection , such value too . I got it last yr and gave some as gifts .It is perfumed but I really like the scents .

Trusted Contributor

Love their handcream and shea products. Have the hand cream on auto del from L'Occitane. I like all the products in this collection except the almond shower oil. Just like something that soaps up more. Not crazy about the smell either.

Honored Contributor

They offered a similar collection last year at this time, I bought it and it was fabulous. I love the almond scent and the creams are not sticky or greasy. I bought it again this year. I agree with the poster who mentioned that the small scented hand creams are nothing special. That being said, I like them for in my purse on the go because they are not greasy.

Respected Contributor

I love L'Occitane! Unfortunately QVC rarely has any airings. Years ago they would offer a very nice TSV but haven't seen any of that in many years. When I saw this offer, I couldn't pass it up. The Almond Shower Oil is incredible and won't make the tub slippery. I did order a few days ago. 

Honored Contributor

This is a terrific set and a fabulous price. I already use all but one of the products. I ordered this set a few days ago.  If ordered separately, I believe it’s $172. 

If you’re referring to A344029, the Shea butter body cream, hand scrub and hand cream have no scent. The Almond shower oil is very light and I haven’t tried the Almond Milk product yet. 

I’m extremely fragrance sensitive and these L’Occitane products don’t bother me at all. Again, the regular Shea items have no scent. 

Are you maybe talking about another set with some of the fragranced items?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?