Valued Contributor

here's the ts, i think.

401-135

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor
On 4/8/2015 evelomaddict said:

here's the ts, i think.

401-135

Thank you!

I think the price is high for sample sizes. I just bought Skinn and Borghesse masks.

Super Contributor

I'm going to give it a try -- never tried Korres before.

Super Contributor

I already have the 24 hour moisturizer and the sleeping facial, so I'm going to try to hold strong and say no to this one. I prefer the Greek Yoghurt sleeping facial anyway......

Super Contributor

I literally posted that message, went to HSN and looked at the Korres products, and added the TS to my cart lol. I'm so weak. I haven't submitted it, I'm still contemplating, but I'm definitely not feeling so strong....

Highlighted
Super Contributor

LOL evelomaddict, I'm not quite ready for more shower gel and body butter either. I have quit stocking up on those things. When I get down to my last bottle, or if they do a TS just before I open my last bottle, I'll buy more. Those TSs are great deals.

Tricolor, glad to hear you like their shampoo and conditioner! I missed the launch of the hair products. I think I'm going to go ahead and try it since I'm halfway finished with my current bottle. I really want one of the hair masks, also. I love everything else I've tried so may as well get hair products, too.

nunu4u, ahh! I should have logged in sooner so I could have used the coupon! I didn't think they had any at this time. That's what I get for thinking isn't it, lol.

ginabfly, I have the Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial and love it. If I may ask, what is it about the Greek Yoghurt that you like better than the Wild Rose? I was debating on trying the Wild Rose. So now, for just a few dollars more than the sleeping facial, I can also get the moisturizer, cleanser, and the peel samples.

I just finished my jar of moisturizer two days ago. I actually thought I had another jar but when I took it out of the cabinet, it was a facial mask. When I saw the Korres facebook post I decided to wait about purchasing any (gives me a chance to use up some samples) and see if the TS was skincare.

Honored Contributor
I like the korres yoghurt products-not crazy about rose scented skin care/cosmetics. It's a pass for me, but the peel sounds interesting. Nice to see some great options for masks & peels from various vendors. For those that buy this TS-pls post reviews. Hope they have another great body butter TS in a couple of months for their anniversary show Like they did last year Smiley Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Snow Owl, I like the Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial better than the Wild Rose, because it's not as strongly scented. I like the smell of the 24 hour moisturizer, but the Wild Rose sleeping facial is stronger and stays with me all night when I wear it, and I don't like that. If it were unscented, or much less scented I would be using it, but the scent turns me off.

Super Contributor

I'm caving on this! Too good a deal to pass on in my opinion with 4 flexpays and free S&H. Can't wait to try it.

Super Contributor

Chi-town girl, I sure will post a review. I'm more excited about trying the peel than anything.

ginabfly, thank you. I know what you mean. There are some scents that I just cannot stand. I did purchase it and if I can't use it, I'll see if my mom wants it. Honestly, I couldn't watch the presentations. The Korres lady is way to hyper for me. I always want to tell her to relax, that everything will be okay.

makeupaddicted1, I know right? I could not pass up this set.