Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have had this for over a year. My hair WAS so thin before I got the device. Had to use fill-in powder daily to hide the really thinning areas which were mostly on my crown. My hairline WAS receding badly and now it's all filled in! I still use the fill-in powder but only a tenth of what I used to use.  It works for me. I couldn't be happier.Woman Very Happy

My notes:

This device treats the top of your head, not the sides.

It's slightly heavy but not uncomfortable.

My device does not have a battery...plug it into wall while using.

I own the Hairmax, also, to treat sides of head.

@SilleeMee, thank you so much for your review because, lol, it helped to fill in some of the blanks. Smiley Wink

btw, I watched an early morning iGrow show with Alberti as the host. He mentioned that he has been using the iGrow for the past year and he seemed genuinely pleased with the results. -- SInce he had had such success with iGrow, I was surprised that they didn't have him host more iGrow shows.

My mom has been thinking about getting one of these devices (although she chose to pass on the iGrow for now). So I've been watching the HairMax and iGrow demos to try to get a better idea of how they each work.

From a practical perspective, she is just more likely to use the iGrow because all she has to do is to strap it on her head... while she's probably more likely to fuss about having to comb her hair with the HairMax. 

But during the iGrow demos, I took note of where the red LED light was being reflected, and it looked as though it only covered the top part of the hair... and you confirmed that.

I came to the same conclusion as you, that she'd need the iGrow for the top of her head and the HairMax for the sides of her head.

It's more of an expense but as long as it works -- and doesn't break down in a year or two -- then it's well worth the price. -- She chose to pass on it now because she's got a lot going on right now, and so it just wasn't the right time to make the purchase.

@SilleeMee, thanks again for your review of it and I'm glad that they both are working so well for you. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777,

Thank you! Your post was very sweet, and funny I might add.LOLWoman LOL

I must tell you that I bought my Hairmax a few years before the iGrow and that it was purchased from Hairmax website as a reconditioned device with warranty and 20-week money-back guarantee. It cost around 180 back then but I think now it may cost more, but not by much and I'm not sure if they offer financing like Q's easy pay.  It's where I started my hair laser journey and I am happy I did!

Good luck to your mom! Wish her the best.Heart

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@bebe777,

Thank you! Your post was very sweet, and funny I might add.LOLWoman LOL

I must tell you that I bought my Hairmax a few years before the iGrow and that it was purchased from Hairmax website as a reconditioned device with warranty and 20-week money-back guarantee. It cost around 180 back then but I think now it may cost more, but not by much and I'm not sure if they offer financing like Q's easy pay.  It's where I started my hair laser journey and I am happy I did!

Good luck to your mom! Wish her the best.Heart

@SilleeMee, lol, thank you so much of your kind words and I'm glad that my post gave you a chuckle. Smiley Happy

And thank you so much for your kind wishes for my mom. Heart I really appreciate that. Heart

-- bebe Heart