Respected Contributor

Re: i found the nicest lipstick

@Good4u wrote:

It appears to be a medium pink-brown what I would consider a true "mauve" (but not according to Maybelline) so it would be a neutral lip shade which should look good on most.

@Good4u , and the funny thing is that i looked at the shade they refer to as being mauve, and i didn't like it, even though i generally head towards the mauve family in lipsticks! 

Valued Contributor

Fancy Pancy ..''

I just wanted to thank you for that tip on the Maybelline lipstick  pink for me...I bought it and it is really nice . Ita a great coolor and has a nice creamy trxture . I really like it . Thanks 

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

it's by maybelline and it is from the 'made for you' line.   the color i picked is called pink for me.    i  saw a review on youtube for this product, and i thought i would give it a try.  what a pleasant surprise.  the lipstick goes on beautifully and if you blot and apply a second coat, it leaves a nice touch of color on your lips after it begins to wear off ... making it a nice, long lasting lipstick in my opinion.   i am not a 'pink' girl, but the selection is limited and so i gave it a try, and it's a nice, soft, muted pink.  

hope someone finds this helpful. 

@fancy pantsy  I did a search online under Maybelline and only see a "Made for All" line of cosmetics. Is this what you are referring to??

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

it's by maybelline and it is from the 'made for you' line.   the color i picked is called pink for me.    i  saw a review on youtube for this product, and i thought i would give it a try.  what a pleasant surprise.  the lipstick goes on beautifully and if you blot and apply a second coat, it leaves a nice touch of color on your lips after it begins to wear off ... making it a nice, long lasting lipstick in my opinion.   i am not a 'pink' girl, but the selection is limited and so i gave it a try, and it's a nice, soft, muted pink.  

hope someone finds this helpful. 

@fancy pantsy  I did a search online under Maybelline and only see a "Made for All" line of cosmetics. Is this what you are referring to??

@ID2 

Discover Color Sensational Made For All by Maybelline. Satin and Matte lipsticks in nude, pink, red and plum universal shades that complement every skintone.

You are correct. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~