Respected Contributor

@Thats Me  I love L'occitane hand cream Smiley Very Happy! My hands are super silky when I use it and the little tubes are cute and a little goes a long way.  The cherry blossom scent is sooo pretty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I have a bottle of Alpha Skin Lotion with a pump in my bathrooms by the sink.  This product works wonders on my hand and feet (and the rest of my body).

That's what I use the most. Love it!

Honored Contributor

Alpha lotion for me, too! Takes away that sandpaper feeling on my hands and feet. I can tell when I use something else b/c the sandpaper returns.

Respected Contributor

Trader Joe's sells a L'accitane dupe for around $5. It even comes in a metal tube. Very rich without being greasy.

Super Contributor

Beekman 1802 Hand Cream for me is #1.....it absorbs into your skin and boy....you can definitely feel the difference.......

Honored Contributor

I have been on Accutaine for cystic acne.  I am more dry than dry!

I use L'Occitane.  Amazing!

Trusted Contributor

@chessylady Yes I've tried it and it's really good!

Occasional Contributor

The one product that makes my hands feel healed is Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. Indispensable during cold weather months.

For QVC products I pick Josie; for luxury-ish I like Tocca - different scents to chose from and they are great stocking stuffers.

Respected Contributor

L'occitane shea butter handcream is the only one I use. It is be best!

Honored Contributor

Re: best hand cream

[ Edited ]

My two personal favorites are:

WEN Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment

Aveda Hand Relief - Cherry Almond Scent

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.