Where is bareMinerals brand products made?

I have been using iT Cosmetics and love them, but I refuse to support China as much as I possible can.  So I am looking for a brand made in the good ole USA.

Suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

Hello @ViviK . Welcome to the boards!! I'm not sure where Bareminerals is made but my friend told me that Urban Decay is made in the U S A.

Regular Contributor

Google is a great resource and they have bareMinerals 800# you can call & ask. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I always thought Bare Minerals was made in the USA but since the takeover I have no clue anymore.  I haven't bought any new BM in a long time.

Trusted Contributor

It is, and always has been, made in the USA.

Valued Contributor

if you google your question, there are several different answers.

BM is owned by the Shiseido Group.

you can also email Bare Minerals customer service for a direct answer.

Occasional Contributor

Bare Minerals is made in the USA. That's why I buy it. Some of Clinique products are made in the USA as well as Jane Iredale.

I used to use Josie Maran but her products are not sealed. Her line used to be made mostly in the USA but now some are made in Italy & they were never filled properly.

For my perfumes, some makeup & body care products I use Marilyn Miglin or Tova. All made in the USA.

As well as perfumes, Marilyn Miglin has skin care products & makeup on her website that are made in the USA. Her Perfect Balance & C perfection line is awesome.I love her lipsticks. They are the best. They are long lasting & very moisturing. She makes wonderful hand lotions & the best mascara. Marilyn & Tova's products are also sealed & they have amazing customer service. I use Tova's Cactine bars to wash my face everyday. My face is always so soft & glowing.

For my face serum I use QVC's Distinction Firmalift. It really helps with fine lines & some deep ones that I had are almost gone. It's made in the USA. And you use it all over your face, eyes & throat.

Honored Contributor

@ViviK, I would think you could probably google made in the USA skincare and/or made in the USA beauty and hopefully find a lot of choices.