Occasional Contributor

I love bare minerals it's the only makeup I use. Why isn't Bare Minerals on as

often as it used to be. I miss it very much

Contributor

Bare Minerals is not what it used to be. Many things have changed, mostly when Shesido bought them out. And even more when Leslie Blodgett left. BE used to be my go to makeup but when the changes started occurring I tried other lines and have found some amazing products. There are still BE products I use but they are no longer my #1 makeup company. It is sad in a way but there will always be something new coming along. Without Leslie on QVC, it is just not the same. For a lot of people she was BE.

Occasional Contributor

Yes I agree. Leslie was BE She and Lisa Robertson made it so much fun to watch.

But I still wear the makeup and haven't found anything I like better. I just hope

qvc will continue to sell it.

Regular Contributor

I agree with the other ladies. BE has, in my opinion, gone down hill since Shesido bought it out!! I no longer use their foundation. I tried IT Celebration Foundation and I like it so much better!!! I have oily skin and this does'nt lay in my fine lines like BE did, plus it makes my skin so nice. I still use some of the BE products, but I have been using a lot of others and I like them. I do not like the READY line in BE at all. I understand they are actually closing some Bare Minerals boutiques!! Not sure where though. I know there is rarely anyone in the one in the mall I go to. Leslie WAS BE!!! Jessica Foust is a nice person, I'm sure, but she is NOT Leslie! Leslie and Lisa made it so much fun to watch. Maybe Leslie will come back to BE and get it back on track??? In the meantime, try the IT Celebration foundation. I just love it!

Trusted Contributor

BE matte is my go to in the summer along with the SPF 25 mineral veil. I have tons of blush that i will use. I have lovely palettes of the ready I got last year that I love. I haven't bought much lately merely because I have a glut of everything.

plus I find Jessica very boring.

Super Contributor

I still like my BE Original and Ready Foundation, and I prefer the ready shadows over the loose because you can see what color they are without opening the jars - I need to see them so it works better for me. I like the ready products, and LOVE the new Moxie lip glosses - the old ones tasted so gross. I am disappointed in some of the new BE, but still love a lot of it. I'm curious to see where BE goes, but I hope it doesn't go away - and highly doubt it will.

Valued Contributor
after I used BE for a few years, I felt my skin looked "muddy"---also, I had a difficult time finding a good color match---I do have 2 eye shadows that I love and apparently they aren't manufactured anymore Smiley Sad(
Occasional Contributor

Thank you ladies for your input and I'm glad there are others like me that enjoy the BE products so much. I am like the other lady in that hopefully Leslie would come back and bring the BE line like it used to be.