Respected Contributor

anyone notice on online ads they are

using more men as potential customers?  just saw one for a concealer for under the eyes.  smart.  new customer base. 

sure there is the ones who have been using all along, but what about men who want to look better for a business meeting, or meeting a new date?  face care as well. 

i guess we girls don't get to have all the fun anymore.

i say, it's about time.

Respected Contributor

Re: anyone notice on online ads they are

@kittyloo wrote:

using more men as potential customers?  just saw one for a concealer for under the eyes.  smart.  new customer base. 

sure there is the ones who have been using all along, but what about men who want to look better for a business meeting, or meeting a new date?  face care as well. 

i guess we girls don't get to have all the fun anymore.

i say, it's about time.

I noticed that too. I even watched some tutorial of men using Chanel makeup created for men. I said to myself : I just watched a man put on foundation and do his eyebrows better than me! 😂

Respected Contributor

I have noticed. Skin care. Botox. Spanx. Depends.Sorry men.

Honored Contributor

I use an ad blocker.

Wonder how long it will take until GQ and Esquire will start running features telling men how to do their makeup if their eyes look too close together or their lips are too thin. I don't wish those types of manufactured insecurities on anyone!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

When I worked at Belk, a new "instant firmer" for under the eyes came out from Lancombe I believe.

At the morning meeting, the store manager let the Lancombe rep put the product under his eyes.  Several around him said it did work!  It was a hoot to be sure!