Honored Contributor

Re: Youtubers getting PR packages

I so enjoy watching the makeup tutorials and product demos but I've finally learned my lesson and no longer trust their "honest" opinions! 

Trusted Contributor

I've seen at least two WOC you tubers open small packages of Mally products, one had an Evercolor stick eyeshadow and it got a rave review.  

IT sends out the most extravagant , elaborate packages but until they make dark skin friendly cosmetics they won't be well received .  They always make the most hated, most ashy lists.  Maybe L' Oreal will broaden their horizons.  They could have avoided the blanket disapproval of WOC you tubers if they'd listened to their QVC viewers instead of forging along pretending to make makeup " for EVERYONE".  We tried to get them to be more inclusive.  Their bed, they have to sleep in it now.

Thanks to the Q viewers who recommended you tube in these forums.   Through them  I've found lines like Georgio Armani, Makeup For Ever ( my favorite), Black Up, Estée Lauder, Urban Decay, Danessa Myrick.....(? spelling)....  companies whose founders do think we ALL deserve to look pretty.

Respected Contributor

Tati just did her massive PR unboxing video she always does.  No Mally.