Trusted Contributor

Your So Too Faced..............

They have a new collection out WHITE CHOCOLATE but it is only $26 not bad.  Are you getting it?  Do you love their Melted lipsticks in the tube?  I love them and their lipstick, never going back to Chanel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your So Too Faced..............

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

They have a new collection out WHITE CHOCOLATE but it is only $26 not bad.  Are you getting it?  Do you love their Melted lipsticks in the tube?  I love them and their lipstick, never going back to Chanel.

I refuse to buy Chanel lipglosses.  They are egregiously priced.  The only Chanel makeup I've ever bought is the Le Volume mascara.  I don't like their lipstick colors anyway.  The prices are absurd.

Yes, I like Too Faced.  Some of the melted lipstick colors work and some don't.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

the good thing about Ulta is you use less than 1/8th of a product they will take it back.  I have never found a Too Faced melted lipstick I did not like.........I have so much lipsticks and makeup so I hope they will last for years and I will not have the money to buy one........it is like I am hoarding things to not run out.........and its insane........I hate the feeling of being without...........anything.........as I have lost 5 times in my life everything I own and it is a fear that I have to pray over and out of me. 

Trusted Contributor

I have not bought a Chanel in 4 years............because of lack of self esteem.......and I should have never had any lack of self esteem, I spent money to feel better and you only feel better awhile.......but anyway I do like pretty things..........it was nice that a lady I went to high shcool with was the most beautiful in our school and I talked to her on Facebook for two hours and she is not attractive at all now compared to what she was and I am prettier and I tell you she said I WOULD NEVER HAVE RECOGNIZED YOU ON THE STREET AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NOW...........I receive that and it made me feel so nice as I am more attractive because I was ugly in school..........so this year I am working on being the best person and I am going to stop doing so much for others financially as it is making me have less food.  Anyway, always a work in progress.

Respected Contributor

DowntonAbbey ~ Hey.  This is a little bit off topic, but wanted to respond to you.  I'm so sorry that you have  lost everything 5  times.  Our family has lost "everything" twice, to 2 house fires, 18 years apart.  The 1st one taught me what was "really" important.  Both times we came out with our lives, and in the grand scheme of things, of course that was all that mattered.  The rest is just stuff.  Yes, of course that was beyond difficult, but with time, you learn to accept it, deal with it, and move on.  I don't know your own personal circumstances for your losses, but  I do hope that, with your prayer, you find the comfort and pece that you are looking for. Heart 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

I have never and will never try Chanel lip sticks. I will spend $$ on foundations and am happy with Chanel Vitamumiere.

I learned my lesson on pricy lip items when I paid a fortune for a Tom Ford lipstick. It did not stay put at all. After a few hours, it looked like I was wearing it from the bottom of my nose down. Not pretty!
Valued Contributor

I have never and will never try Chanel lip sticks. I will spend $$ on foundations and am happy with Chanel Vitalumiere.

I learned my lesson on pricy lip items when I paid a fortune for a Tom Ford lipstick. It did not stay put at all. After a few hours, it looked like I was wearing it from the bottom of my nose down. Not pretty!
Valued Contributor