Esteemed Contributor

Re: You can only use one product, just one....

I'm with @monicakm  and really have a hard time thinking about it I could only have one beauty product.  After a process of elimination, I suppose the one product would be Josie Maran's Argan Oil. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My poor lips might split and crack off without lip balm.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

What would it be???

Beauty related only and it can be anything...cleanser, pads, serum, moisturizer, etc, but just ONE thing.  I know this is a tough one given most of us use like 38 products on our face and start our nightly routine at 3 pm so we can be sure to pack it all on.   

I should have mentioned that I would love to hear the actual brands that you use.  

My way of finding out about great products. 

@Shaunac 

You know me too well!  LMBO!!  If I could only have one product, I'd choose my WEN because I could wash my hair, face & body & it wouldn't dry my skin out.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mascara Tarte Lights, camera, lashes, consistently the best mascara and sometimes there is a good deal for it, and I don't like fake eyelashes.

The care products would be hydrosol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Skinn's DermAppeal (followed by, Philosophy's Help Me, moisturizer with SPF and Josie Maran's Sugar lips lip scrub) It's hard to list just ONE! 😂

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, this is tough for me because I do not use just one thing. But if I could only choose one, it might be aloe vera gel. It has all kinds of skin nutrients and is moisturizing & healing.

Esteemed Contributor

Vitamin C Lotion

Amara 15% Vitamin C lotion for face and body.   This would take the place of my body lotions, my Vitamin C serum and my facial moisturizer.  My complexion responds best to Vitamin C, and I always need a moisturizer.  Currently, I use this lotion only on my hands.

(Second choice would be a retinol moisturizing cream - one and done!)

Btw, not everybody uses 38 products.....

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Any 10% glycolic cleanser.

Super Contributor

Shea Terra Shea Butter

I think their produts are the best.

Floral Pillow