Honored Contributor

Being busy all of the time. I have ordered large containers of my fav detergents from amazon and have found OPI nail products!!!!  The prices are great! 

Now I don't have to drive around!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Amazon!

Honored Contributor

Re: Yea! Amazon!!!!!

[ Edited ]

ECBGG    I belong to Prime and I buy everything from Amazon from the most insignificant drugstore item to kitchen  appliances, hardware items, even an occasional clothing item.  I get at least 3 deliveries a week. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Me too!  Grand huh?????

Esteemed Contributor

During pandemic we get 3-5 deliveries per week and also send gifts to other family members. Yesterday  my son in Rio Rancho received a Pit Boss smoker via Amazon for his birthday. I think QVC was charging 22.95 to deliver their similar BBQ Smoker special.  I love Amazon.  Today we are watching new series, Them, on Prime.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

ECBGG    I belong to Prime and I buy everything from Amazon from the most insignificant drugstore item to kitchen  appliances, hardware items, even an occasional clothing item.  I get at least 3 deliveries a week. 

Thank goodness for recycling, oh the boxes ! 😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I loved that story of the lady who saved up all her Amazon delivered boxes for a year, unbeknownst to her husband and then when he came home on April 1, she had them all displayed on her front porch as if she had just received that many that day.  I think if that happened at my house, my husband would have had a coronary!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Being busy all of the time. I have ordered large containers of my fav detergents from amazon and have found OPI nail products!!!!  The prices are great! 

Now I don't have to drive around!!!!

@ECBG 

I get a lot of stuff from Amazon, but I usually get my detergent at Costco as I can get larger containers.  Difficult to carry but I place it on the shelf for the pump to open up upside down and I just squeeze a little in the cup.  Lasts me about 6 months.  Yes, I wash a lot of clothes.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I loved that story of the lady who saved up all her Amazon delivered boxes for a year, unbeknownst to her husband and then when he came home on April 1, she had them all displayed on her front porch as if she had just received that many that day.  I think if that happened at my house, my husband would have had a coronary!!!

@Nonametoday , We would have to move out, and let the boxes take over. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

My daughter has Amazon prime and loves it ! She orders weekly. She finally convinced me so I recently joined as well and placed several orders. My Alexa notifies me of the delivery status. I like it !