Frequent Contributor

Hi, everyone. 

Politely delurking to inquire if anyone is purchasing the YBS TS over at HSN?  It includes a foundation stick, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and a lipstick.  It looks like it might be a full face collection for $39.95 which is pretty reasonable.  I have purchased Stacy's products when she was at QVC quite some time ago and was pleased.  I am on the fence about this one because I don't know which foundation shade to choose.

Do chime in if you have any experience with her products.

Thanks!

Occasional Contributor
I was looking forward to the YBF TS but I decided not to purchase because all of the items are made in China with the exception of the mascara. It makes me really sad because I used to LOVE her foundation the hands free one she sold years ago and I wore the light except it had been out of stock on HSN and also YBF website. I wore it since the company was models prefer. I am disappointed that her makeup is now made in China.
Honored Contributor

I'm not buying it. I have tried several of her products in the past, to me it's no better than drugstore makeup.

Trusted Contributor

looks intersting ~ I believe some of her stuff is good ~ but I remember some times the packaging is terrible ~ 

Respected Contributor
Packaging is 👎 I didn't like it. Jmo
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your responses. 

Regular Contributor

I agree.  Bring Made In The USA

Respected Contributor

@Olivechi wrote:
I was looking forward to the YBF TS but I decided not to purchase because all of the items are made in China with the exception of the mascara. It makes me really sad because I used to LOVE her foundation the hands free one she sold years ago and I wore the light except it had been out of stock on HSN and also YBF website. I wore it since the company was models prefer. I am disappointed that her makeup is now made in China.

.Made in China usually also means tested on animals.

Earlier, Stacy was adamant 'no testing on animals'.

Could she be so unaware of Chinese cosmetic policies?

Occasional Contributor
Yes I agree with you I do not trust that it is not animal tested or safe if made in China.