Respected Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i recently started wearing wigs because of hair loss following several surgeries and also general aging hair loss.   i found everything i needed to learn online ... both on facebook groups and on youtube.   everyone's head is different and what fits me and feels good will not necessarily be the same for you.   the wig companies that i have ordered from online are VERY GOOD about accepting returns and i have had several hits and misses. 

my advice is to spend lots of time (like a few weeks) reading reviews and looking at photos.   

@fancy pantsy 

I have never found a wig company online that is good about returns.  They want mailing fees, restocking fees, etc.  Just not worth it to me. 

Do you mind sharing what wig company you feel is good about returns?

TIA

Honored Contributor

My go to for synthetic wigs is cysterwigs.com. 

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i recently started wearing wigs because of hair loss following several surgeries and also general aging hair loss.   i found everything i needed to learn online ... both on facebook groups and on youtube.   everyone's head is different and what fits me and feels good will not necessarily be the same for you.   the wig companies that i have ordered from online are VERY GOOD about accepting returns and i have had several hits and misses. 

my advice is to spend lots of time (like a few weeks) reading reviews and looking at photos.   

@fancy pantsy 

I have never found a wig company online that is good about returns.  They want mailing fees, restocking fees, etc.  Just not worth it to me. 

Do you mind sharing what wig company you feel is good about returns?

TIA

@Sunshine Kate  maybe i should have been more clear?  the companies i deal with also have shipping return fees and restocking fees.  they are still, imo, very good and reputable companies to deal with and process my return in a timely manner.   wigstudio1 and wigs.com are two favorites, and i have also successfully returned to wig outlet.  if i had a place to shop locally, i would certainly be thinking twice about ordering online.  wishing you beautiful hair days.