Occasional Contributor

Why keep calling it Beauty IQ?

I have tuned into beauty IQ for the last 3 days and each time it was nothing to do with beauty! Instead of making it QVC 3, How about figuring out why it is not making you enough money and perhaps re-work it ? I HAVE SUGGESTIONS! LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why keep calling it Beauty IQ?

I thought they announced (last week?) that BeautyiQ is ended, finished, no more, nada.

Your suggestions for programming on Q3 would definitely be welcomed in the Suggestion Box.

Super Contributor

It probably has not been renamed as far as cable companies, etc.  On FIOS it still shows as BeautyIQ but is just constant reruns of the same ****** mostly cooking shows.  It is a shame.  I am unlikely to watch the new digital version that Elise mentioned.  I just want to turn the TV on a few minutes as I fall asleep, no interest in logging in a tablet, etc and watching an online version.  Part of the charm of home shopping are the live shows.  The taped reruns do nothing for me...sigh

Respected Contributor

Just saw Courtney from Beauty IQ selling Lori's special value dress. I really liked Courtney and Elise on Beauty IQ, guess it'sover now.

Honored Contributor

All these extra channels Beauty IQ, QVC 2.  Who has time to switch back and forth with channels?  Not me.  I have never watched Q2 and did see 2 minutes of Beauty IQ.  What a joke.  The Q would make more money concentrating on one station and lay off some of the people they hired.  I hate to say it but they did hire quite a few new faces.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength