Frequent Contributor
Is anyone ordering this set? It sounds good but would be around 47 with shipping plus tax. Seems kind of expensive for 8 oz of toothpaste and the whitening gel. She bragged about how long it would last but I brush my teeth 3-4 times daily. Her other products have so many poor ratings. Would love some opinions. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Intelliwhite Carbon Power

[ Edited ]

I don't think I want to be brushing my teeth with anything "carbon" or "charcoal". It's abrasive and will eventually damage enamel. I heard what was said on the presentation and I looked at the ingredient list...contains charcoal powder...and that is not for me.

I am a fan of the IntelliWhite Platinum pens. I use them with my own custom trays and they get my teeth very white. I've been on Auto Ship for it for a very long time.

Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee That's what I was thinking. The price is ridiculous. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

The configuration is very similar to Super Smile, how does it compare in price to that, i would use that as my guide. 

Honored Contributor

Are they trying to hide the fact that it's just charcoal by calling it Carbon?  We turned to see what was on.  My husband said "carbon toothpaste?"  and I said "charcoal", so we changed the channel and didn't watch the presentation.  I have a mouth full of crowns and what real teeth I do have have grey vs yellow, so whitening toothpastes/processes don't work on that.  

Regular Contributor

I had it in my cart...and came to my senses when I realized the total for toothpaste was basically $50.00.   I like to spend...but not 50 on toothpaste Smiley Sad    I'll pass... 

Regular Contributor

Same!